Sharing is caring!
After having a baby every mother dreams about having her pre-pregnancy flat tummy back. Most mothers are self conscious about their mid sections. tummy fat accumulates after pregnancy and wearing a bikini on the beach is out of the question. Below are six ways you can flatten your mommy tummy and get your pre-pregnancy body back.
1. protein pack Your DietProtein is very essential for weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. A high protein diet can help burn calories faster and build lean muscle tissue. Protein also helps fight hunger. Protein takes much longer for your body to process than carbohydrates, which digest quickly. Slower digestion helps you to feel satiated longer.
2. cut Back on bad CarbohydratesThere are two types of carbohydrates. The good ones that will help you reach your belly-flattening goals and the bad ones that can contribute to a bloated belly. Determining which ones are good and bad is quite simple. Whole grain carbohydrates help fight tummy fat while refined carbohydrates increase it. A whole grain includes the three main parts of a grain; the bran, endosperm and the germ. When choosing whole grain products look for 100% whole (type of grain) on the packaging. You can also look for the word “whole,” in the first ingredient.
Refined carbohydrates are processed to remove the layers of the original grain. avoid the following refined carbohydrates: *Please note this is not a complete list.
battered or breaded foods,
all types of dough, many cereals,
jellies, jams and preserves,
peanut butter including sweeteners,
puddings and custards,
caramel corn and kettle corn
granola bars, power bars, energy bars, etc.
tortillas (unless 100% stone-ground whole grain)
most rice and corn cakes (check labels—100% whole grain ok)
fried vegetable snacks like green beans and carrots (usually made from sweet vegetables and include added dextrin, a sweet starch)
check labels on salsa, tomato sauces, salad dressings and other jarred/canned sauces for sugar/sweeteners
sweetened yogurts and other sweetened dairy products
3. eat tummy Blasting Fruits
The following are the best fruits for your belly:
Avoid high glycemic fruits. Foods with a lower glycemic index help burn tummy fat. The following include a high glycemic index and ought to be avoided.
dried fruits with added sugar
fruits that have been canned in heavy syrup
fruit juices, especially if they are not 100 percent juice
Related Coronavirus news from around the World
4. eat plenty of VegetablesEating a diet rich in colorful vegetables can help shrink tummy fat and promote weight loss. Vegetables are low in calories but high in nutrients and fiber. You can eat a plate full of raw vegetables and feel satisfied while taking in less calories, which helps you shed the weight rapidly without feeling hungry.
5. Take a CLA SupplementConjugated linoleic acid or CLA promotes weight loss by triggering fat cells to shrink and die off. Studies done on mice consuming a diet high in CLA showed that they had a significant reduction in body fat. CLA also improves insulin resistance, decreases blood sugar levels, and can help fight off some cancers. Taking 3.2 grams of CLA a day may help decrease body fat and promote good health.
6. Make exercise a Priority
Combine cardiovascular exercise to burn the fat surrounding your tummy with abdominal toning exercises. Cardiovascular exercise can be anything from walking, running, or swimming. To strengthen and sculpt your abdominal muscles you can do a combination of different strength training exercises. These include planks, chair raises, and bicycle crunches. Doing the best ab workouts can get rid of your mommy belly. check out YouTube and do a search on “abdominal exercises” to find a larger variety to include in your routine.
By taking these six easy steps you will rapidly blast that tummy fat and getαπαλλαγείτε από την κοιλιά της μαμάς σας.
*Εικόνες ευγενική προσφορά του freedigitalphotos.net
Σύνδεσμος σε αυτήν την ανάρτηση: 6 τρόποι για να ισοπεδώσει την κοιλιά της μαμάς σας
Σχετικά τι είναι η παγκρεατίτιδα;
Το να μοιράζεσαι σημαίνει ότι νοιάζεσαι!